Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzie0105 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 06:08 AM
    Leaving my dog home alone
    Hi, I am looking for some advice. I have a 9 month old pup, which I have had for 8 months, but I can't leave her home alone. I have tried a couple of times and recorded her with my phone to see if she makes any noise, and she howled the place down. I want to be able to go out for a little while each day without worrying that my dog will annoy our neighbours. Can anyone give me advice as to how to go about this. I work night shift, so I am constantly in during the day, but now and again I want to go to the shops by myself. I even take her on the school run in every day. Where ever I go, she goes. :)
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 22, 2008, 06:18 AM
    My pup comes with me everywhere I go too, but that's just because she is spoiled rotten. Have you tried turning on the radio or TV, when you are gone? We used to play a radio at the shelter to calm all those babies. Might be worth a try.:)
    d00per Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2008, 06:50 AM
    Well you could leave it in its crate and maybe put the TV on it company because its voices

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Going home and leaving debts. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been here for 6 years and awaiting the green card, however, we were both laid-off last year and have been living off our savings,which are now extremely low; my husband is unable to work for a few more months (or claim benefit) due to a routine operation in October that went ...

Separation anxiety and leaving dog alone while at work [ 24 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 10 month old chihuahua who is generally very well behaved. He lives with me and my partner and since we first got him I have been working from home only occasionally leaving him to work away from home for maximum 3-5 hours which he never had a problem with and he never showed any...

Leaving home [ 1 Answers ]

In england how old do you have to be until u can leave home :(

Leaving Home [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had to have my 20-year old son get his own apt. I needed to open up a room for his older brother who was coming home from prison and had to stay with me. It is myself, my fiancé and 14-year old who live there and now my older son. But my 20-year old is angry about having to move. For...

Leaving puppy at home alone [ 6 Answers ]

I have a new Chihuahua puppy who is only 5 1/2 weeks old. How do I leave him alone for a few hours while I am working or running errands? I have read to only leave a puppy alone for an hour or two at a time, but I have to be gone for longer periods sometimes. I take him to work with me right now...

View more questions Search