Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 05:46 AM
    Morning after pill?
    After taking the morning after pill, and then getting period 7 days later.. with that period lasting about a week. When should I expect the next period?
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Feb 23, 2009, 06:14 AM

it can vary from a month to 6 weeks...
    shyfoxie Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Mar 10, 2009, 02:42 PM

Hey, at least you know for sure you're not pregnant. I wouldn't worry too much about skipping periods or not if you're concerned you might become so and not know.
    But yeah... try to be more careful in the future. It's a lot safer and easier in the long run.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morning after pill [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so I started showing signs that might mean that I'm pregnant and the last time I had sex was about four days ago.. should I take the morning after pill if I'm showing signs?

Morning after pill [ 1 Answers ]

I took the morning after pill. One day after taking it I had unprotected sex. Does this ruin the affect that the pill was supposed to take and should I take another one?

Morning after pill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I took Ovral 21 morning after pills... 2 pills and then another 2 pills twelve hours later. I took them on April 22nd and now its May 10th and I just started getting some VERY light spotting today and now its stopped. Is this a sign my period is coming ? ...

Morning after pill [ 13 Answers ]

Should the morning after pill acuse bleeding if you are pregnant

View more questions Search