Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tk_5400 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 10:33 AM
    How do I find my family I never met?
    Hi I'm looking for my family my father is raymon Quinones and I'm looking for Quinones relitives and I'm am also looking for waldone relitives my grandmothers maiden name is Jessica waldone she married into the Ocasio family after her late husband Riner
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Aug 12, 2009, 12:09 PM

Hello TK_5400. Could you please provide your age as well as the last know area your family resided in? Their approximate ages may also help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find my family [ 3 Answers ]

My mother and her twin sister was adopted at birth and we really want to find our family but it was a closed adoption . Please tell me how can we find or family.

Find a family member [ 6 Answers ]

How can I find my aunt? All I know is her name is Rita Ward, she was living in Osceola Mills PA. Her mothers name is Helen Kruppa, and her brothers name is Jeffrey Paul Ward(my dad). I have never met her, but she sent flowers to my grandmothers funeral. I would really like to meet her and her...

How Do I Find My Family? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everone, I Was Wondering, I Am Trying To Put Together A Family Tree Online, But On One Side Of My Family It Seems I Cannot Go Any Further Than My Great Grandparents. I Know The Last Name Of My Great Grandfather But I Do Not Know Who His Parents Were And From Where They Came From, Any...

View more questions Search