Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2BFORGOTTEN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 12:07 PM
    How to handle the situation
    I Am Struggling With A Relationship Of 4 1/2 Years That Has Gone Bad. When I First Met Him I Didn't Like Him That Much Because I Had Just Gotten Out Of A Realationship And Was Not Ready. Well Eventually He Grew On Me And We Moved In Together. In The Beginning I Admit I Was A Little SKEPTICAL And May Have Said And Done Some Things That He Did Not Particularly Care For. Eventually I Ended Up Getting Pregnant By Him And At That Time I Thought Things Were Headed In The Right Direction And I Was Ready For A Change And Commitment. After My Daughter Was Born In 2005... things Got Worse Instead Of Better. He Started To Do Things That He Normally Wouldn't Do, He Started Hanging With His Female Friends From High School. I Became Really Insecure... I Started Going Through His Voicemail And Trying To Investigate Things. I Called People That Was Listed In His Phone. I Became Very Spiteful And Revengeful I Wanted To Hurt Him The Same Way He Was Hurting Me. I Thought He Felt My Pain He Would Realize What He Was Doing. Well Things Just Got Really Bad. What Ever I Could Do... I Did It. We Argue And Had Fights All The Time.I Eventually Became Tired Of The Fights And Wanted Things To Get Better. I Stayed Up So Many Nights Crying And Worrying About What I Could Do To Fix Things. He Continued To Sleep With Me But Assured Me That He Was Only Doing It Because He Was A Man And Had Needs. In My Mind I Was Hoping That Things Would Change. I Have Always Been There For Him And Did Everything I Could To Help Him Despite What We were Going Through. He Had A Son From A Previous Relationship Who I Grew To Love Like My Own... I Took Care Of His Son As Well. Well 3 Weeks Ago I Went Through His Phone And Heard A Voicemail From A Girl... I Called The Girl And Found Out Him And Her Was Talking... mind You Him And I Was Still Sleeping Together. So Of Course I Was Hurt. I Went Over To His House To Talk He Called My Family And The Police On Me. He Has Not Seen His Daughter In 3 Weeks And Don't Care To. I Have Called Him Crying And Begging And He Just Told Me To Not Call Him Anymore And He Would Go To Court For His Daughter. He Told Me If I Continue To Call Him He Would Get An Order Of Protection. He Said That I Was Crazy And Psycho. Why?? What Have I Done? I Have His Daughter... before I Met Him I Was In School, Had A Good Job, Own Place, Own Car... I Still Have Everything But School Has Became To Difficult Because I Have His Daughter To Raise. I Am So Stressed Out, Can't Eat, Can't Sleep, My Doctor Have Put Me On Depression Medication. I Feel So Unstable... it Hurts So Bad!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Someone who has that bad of an effect, is better off out of your life, and you should be glad. Get child support, and build a life without him, and love yourself, enough to take care of yourself. Control your own life, and happiness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing handle from a Moen single-handle shower [ 5 Answers ]

The shower is dripping and I am trying to get to the stem by removing the handle. I can see a set screw recessed into the bottom of the handle. I have tried an allen wrench but bent it without any success.

Just trying to handle a brand new fragile situation. [ 11 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend and father of my child for about 5 1/2 years now. My story is about my bf's father. This man is someone that I would never wish to be with any woman but unfortunately my bf's loving, caring mother is the one that is with him. I wish she would just leave but she doesn't...

Confused! How do you handle a situation like this? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were renting a house from my mom and stepdad for about 2yrs now. We did remodel work to offset some rent each month to update the house so it would sell easier on the market. Well we repaired a wall infested with termites and paid for the expense out of pocket and deducted it off...

Replacing single handle bathtub handle with 2 handles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am redoing the tile in my bathroom and want to change my single handle hot/cold fixture with a 2 handle fixture... Can I do this myself or do I need a plumber?. My house was built in the 1960's and the faucet seem original.. I do have access from the back and will have access in front once...

View more questions Search