Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HemiPower Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jun 17, 2007, 01:37 PM
    When will Paris Hilton be out of jail?
    This is the only thing in the world I'm really worried about!!

Just Kidding, I thought I liven up the boards a little. LOL :p

Thanks Guys..
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2007, 07:26 PM
    The real question is how long will she be able to stay out of jail.?
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jun 17, 2007, 11:46 PM
    Answer to the first question- when she's thought about it for a while, and learnt her lesson, she is really just a juvenile without a parent with access to sex, drugs, alcohol and a car.
    Answer to 2nd question- I'm putting my money on 6 months + a court case
    New question- "Paris Hilton?"
    Answer to new question- betch.
    She's just some famous party slut, she doesn't contribute anything to society, she is a waste of space who just consumes stuff and spreads shame.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dear Paris Hilton [ 81 Answers ]

Dear Paris, As a retired prison guard, I feel it is my obligation to warn you not to take candy from any stocky, short haired female inmates that have the name "DADDY" tatooed across the back or their neck. Yours truly, Magprob

Paris etching [ 1 Answers ]

I have a print with Copyright 1935 Camilla Lucas N Y USA in the upper right hand corner. It has a triangle with SZL in the lower left hand corner. In pencil it is signed Charlot in the lower right hand corner, and in the lower left hand corner it is titled Sur la Piere, also in pencil. Wondering...

I'm 18 but she's 16, can I go to jail? [ 15 Answers ]

Ok, here's the deal. I'm 18 years old and my girlfriend is 16. We're head over hills in love with one another. She's MUCH more mature than most 16 year olds, BUT her parents hate me. They've only met me once and I SWEAR I was just as polite as can be. They have NO right to dislike me. I'm...

Jail [ 2 Answers ]

I Was arested about a year and a half ago. The police came to my house I came out and they ended up taking me to jail. The news paper said That they found me sleeping on the bed next to a hand gun. Iam a ex-con, how ever the police report says that I came out peacefully witch it the truth. Can I do...

Working in Paris [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I want to move to Paris, france when I turn 18. I would do anything to be there, will someone help me find out how to get there and get a job and be a citizen.

View more questions Search