Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serenitymantra Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Acceleration on an Incline % Difference
    We are using an incline to find uniformly accelerated motion, what is the equation to find the percent difference/error? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!! :confused:
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2008, 04:45 PM
    This is a bit tricky, are you actually performing this experiment?
    serenitymantra Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 09:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    This is a bit tricky, are you actually performing this experiment?
    Yes, we are. I think we use a(exp)/a(theo)X100?

a(exp) being a=gh/l

Is the slope as tricky?

Thanks for the help... I really need it. (Under a lot of pressure to make a high avg in this class.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Determining the weight at the elevated anchor in an incline [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am wanting someone to check my math and see if I am approaching this problem in the correct manner and obtaining the correct result. I have a rope travelling from an elevated anchor to a ground level anchor. The rope is set at a 30 degree angle and we will assume the rope...

Sewer Pipe Fall (incline) [ 1 Answers ]

I am putting in a sewer line for my motor home dump which will be 12 ft. from the main sewer and clean out line out of my house and need to know what is the correct fall for a sewer line. Thank You Geeeo.:)

Incline speed [ 7 Answers ]

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data Two objects are connected by a light string that passes over a frictionless pulley, as in Figure P5.26. The incline is frictionless, m1 = 2.00 kg, m2 = 6.00 kg, and = 50.0°. (?) Find the speed of each object 2.00 s after being...

Substituting derivative of acceleration for acceleration [ 1 Answers ]

Can the derivative of acceleration be subsituted for a in f=ma?

Shower waste incline requirement [ 1 Answers ]

When plumbing a shower waste what is the required incline of the 40mm pipe to reach the soil pipe which is 2.5 m away? I have been told 18mm per 1000mm. My plumber says it needs to be 100mm per 1000mm and is using this as a reason not to plumb through joists. Is there a standards document...

View more questions Search