Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tatalp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Facebook Display isn't Working
    When I logged on to Facebook today, the page display is just plain messed up. I cannot access most pages, and pretty much everything is just messed up.

I'm pretty sure it's an issue caused by my computer, but there's a small chance that a friend I got into a fight with last night may have hacked it.

Screenshot:
    http://i28.tinypic.com/2pr88.jpg

All other sites are working just fine. I've already tried clearing my cookies and restarting the computer. Facebook won't even load on my other computer.

Thanks for your help!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 13, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Try clearing your complete internet cache, so cookies, files and history or a CTRL + F5 does a full refresh of the page.
    tatalp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Thanks for the help, but I tried both things and it still isn't working.

I've tried using Facebook on other computers and it worked, so it is definitely my computer.
    jesspa Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tatalp View Post
    When I logged on to Facebook today, the page display is just plain messed up. I cannot access most pages, and pretty much everything is just messed up.

I'm pretty sure it's an issue caused by my computer, but there's a small chance that a friend I got into a fight with last night may have hacked it.

Screenshot:
    http://i28.tinypic.com/2pr88.jpg

All other sites are working just fine. I've already tried clearing my cookies and restarting the computer. Facebook won't even load on my other computer.

Thanks for your help!
    OMG mine does the SAME freaking thing! And its ONLY with Facebook! I have a mac and my display looks just like what you posted. Mine used to be only at specific times-like 10:30pm and on until the next afternoon but now its doing all the time! What ticks me off the most is it's impossible to use chat is that what yours is doing? Look at my attatchment... I've also reset both my browsers (firefox and safari) and deleted all the cookies and everything that's been suggested and nothing works for me either... SO frustrating!
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Stupid facebook....pdf (270.3 KB, 3035 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can't log into Facebook [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if i had a virus on my computer ive tried everyway to log into facebook and when i get to the beg of the page it goes back to this... we can't find "http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=82460&u=ht..." what does that mean and i try refresh no luck i try loggin back in different ways no...

How do I fix thix thisvtdisp display driver not working properly and I need to reboot [ 1 Answers ]

I was playing grand theft auto 3 and the game start freezing and this message came up "vtdisp display driver not working properly and you need to reboot" when I rebooted it the same thing happen again how do I fix this .

Control panel display not working or desktop properties and screen flickers [ 5 Answers ]

Um every time I try 2 go into display it doesn't load anything(not even folder) And when I try to got to properties on the desktop it doesn't load anything either and my screen keeps on flickering TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER??

View more questions Search