Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joeeh2o Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Water heater reset
    I have a brand new state select water heater that occaissionally stops working(2 to 3 times a week) and I have to open the front panel of the heater and hit the reset button and it starts working again.
    What could be causing this heater to kick itself off?
    Im in a brand new townhome with a brand new heater and electrical system and wiring.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 08:17 AM
    If it is new it is under warranty. I advise calling and use the warranty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure through the whole house even ater replacing water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I'm still experiencing low hot water pressure even after replacing the water heater. When you first turn on the faucets the pressure will be fine but within a few seconds it drops again.

Need help deciding between a tank or tankless water heater [ 19 Answers ]

Which one saves me money; the tankless water heater or conventional tank water heater? :confused:

Surging water pressure & leaking water heater relief valve [ 19 Answers ]

Just recently the pressure of our water in the house surges when we turn a faucet on, and the city water company verified that our pressure in the house when we open a faucet is higher than the pressure in the lines in the street, and after the water runs is at a normal pressure (meaning their...

Connecting a tankless water heater and separate hot water heater [ 6 Answers ]

What I have is this. An oil fired boiler that generates hot water for my house baseboard heating system. Contained within the boiler is a tankless heater that is heated by way of the firebox in the boiler. The tankless heater is used only for domestic hot water. It has a separate CW supply to the...

Reset button keeps needing to be reset [ 2 Answers ]

The reset button on our oil furnace needs to be reset every 10 to 14 days. What can be the problem? We are leaving for the holidays and I'm concerned that we could come home to frozen pipes.

View more questions Search