Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxmax5413 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 06:02 PM
    Phantom of the Opera
    In phantom of the opera (2004)... I know christine loves both men... but at the ending climax... when she does kiss the phantom... she really does love him... and is truly mesmorized by his music, seduction, and all around mysteriousness... Would she have stayed with him if he didn't break down... and truly love him?
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Nov 11, 2008, 06:09 PM

Hm, well, I personally am obsessed with that movie. And in my opinion, I think she went with the other guy because she couldn't see herself being locked in the dungeon of the Opera house forever and wanted to live her life. Though I think the Phantom was a better choice, I would choose an outside life too.

Nov 11, 2008, 06:25 PM

I am quite enthralled with the movie myself... and I'm in college... which is interesting because no one else my age cares
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Nov 11, 2008, 07:25 PM

I'm 17 - going to college soon. And I love it. :) Lol.

Nov 11, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Wow... well culture and love aren't dead then...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phantom of the Opera [ 12 Answers ]

Hello out there, I just watched Phantom of the Opera, the new one that came out, and I thought it was beautiful yet I was very confused on what was going on. The guy in the beginning(the old guy) shows up in random places in the movie and at the end he places the flower on Chrisitne's tomb right...

Curious about Phantom of the Opera! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I have this movie and I've watched it a lot and I have a few questions I still don't understand... was the phantom a virgin? I was just wandering and also how is madame giry not dead before christine even though she was much older then christine and RAul?

Phantom Of The Opera Disscussion [ 1 Answers ]

Only post about phantom of the opera please, what you think of it, please try to stay on the general topic of music, and have fun!

Phantom of the Opera [ 3 Answers ]

Does someone know for how much tickets to the show cost? And, does anyone know what other groups sing Opera with rock? I heard of Nightwish and I'd like to know if there are others. Thanks a lot.

View more questions Search