Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kel1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 04:19 PM
    I need to write a letter on how I would be the best person for the job?
    Can someone please help me do this. Or just give me something to write about
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2009, 04:26 PM

Let's do it together here (at least with generic information that won't give away your identity), so that others might gain from our work.

Tell me if you are writing the letter for a specific job. Also, you will want to include in the letter several things about you that an employer will want to know, such as your customer service background or your knowledge in a particular area.

One more question: Will this letter be in place of a resume, mostly an informational or "sales" letter about you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write Letter [ 5 Answers ]

I need to write a letter to companies, hotels, etc.. Introducing our optical (vision/eye wear).

Do you write a grant proposal in third person [ 1 Answers ]

Hi-I am not sir I ask this question here,will sorry. Do you write a grant proposal in third person? Like to know what do you write it in. Thank you. Katie w.

HOW to write proposal letter [ 1 Answers ]

How to write letter to client to introduce my firm?

Do I need to write a letter about going up on rent? [ 5 Answers ]

The renter that we have are good about paying the rent on time. But they have moved another person in with them and they will not keep the yard clean and the grass cut. We pay for the water bill and would like to go up on the rent to cover the cost of the extra water that is used because of the...

View more questions Search