Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bummerfour Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 09:36 PM
    Movie from the late 30's or early 40's; Devil comes up on a street ashcan elevator in
    New York City. The elevator comes up onto the sidewalk. Actor playing the Devil is famous; Devil uses one of his other names i.e.. Like Mr. Mephistopheles.
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Jan 17, 2011, 12:12 AM

Could it be Angel on My Shoulder (1946) - IMDb
    bummerfour Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 04:01 AM
    Thanks. I watched the video tonight - it is he movie I have been searching for. I'll try you again with a new question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30's or 40's cartoon movie, mice, etc make new home in city [ 2 Answers ]

Early 60's saw 1930/1940 cartoon movie rerun on tv about farm field residents having to move to skyscraper in city, unable to find any info

Still looking for 30's or 40's movie [ 1 Answers ]

B/w. there is a party going on. Then a car accident by a underpass or bridge. Man is brought inside. Someone is murdered in a room. I believe the bed canopy slowly lowers and kills him.

Movie title from the early 80's about college men from the 30's or 40's [ 6 Answers ]

It involved several men who had gotten together for a mini-reunion. They had gone to college together sometime in the 1930's or 40's. They had gone out drinking, and they got involved with a "loose" girlfor the evening. I forget the whole plot but I think she ended up getting knocked out by one...

Movie from 30's or 40's [ 1 Answers ]

Can't get this movie out of my mind. Scene is an old convent on a very rainy night. Roads are out and people take refuge at the convent. Among them are prosecutors and a convicted female convict. 2 nuns remember the case and try to prove her innocence before the storm ends and the roads clear. One...

Old cartoon movie, 30's or 40's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am a first time user of this forum. I am 63 and when I was in the 2nd grade (around 1949) I saw an old cartoon(Movie) that I would like to find. This cartoon movie had two groups of characters, the grouchy characters, dressed in black and the happy characters dressed in white. The grouchy...

View more questions Search