Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kristen1994 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 11:34 AM
    Immigration
    I am a American citizen I just married a out of status immigrant and we have a child due in December.. we have already found out that we can apply for a green card or obamas new law under the dreamact.. His passport is still valid ut expires in oct the fbi and everyone knows he's here and told as long as he stays out of trouble they will not deport him.. so were not really in danger of deportation but how are we supposed to make it as a family if I currently cannot get a job and he can not legally work...
    I need help or advise ad if you have any information that can help please tell me

My problem is mi family is under disablity and has no money his family is trying to make it without being deported I have no idea what to do I love my husband with all my heart.. is there any way we can make money to apply for his green card or even a way to make money just for a work permit
    maddy6 Posts: 108, Reputation: 12

Jul 30, 2012, 08:35 PM
    Whatever you do, he cannot get a job, because it will definitely jeapordize his adjustment of status.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uk immigration [ 0 Answers ]

I am an American, currently with a US passport. I am 61 years old and I am retired with an adequate, guaranteed income that includes medical care, so I would not need to work nor require any social services. I am interested in buying a home in the UK, initially to live in for about 4-6 months per...

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am brazilian and I have been married for just over 3 years and held a five years visa since then, my wife is Polish and its not working out anymore so we agreed to get divorce, but am not so sure what's gonna happen to me if we do so. Does anyone one knows what's the best option...

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

What fin number means?

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

Who do I call to report illegal immigrants

View more questions Search