Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eddyee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2010, 03:41 PM
    Kenmore washing machine will not stop flowing water .
    Kenmore washing machine # model 92588210 will not stop flowing water . It will stop if I used the dial. What the part # ?

Check out some similar questions!

Broken kenmore type 111 washing machine fill with water but stops [ 0 Answers ]

My Kenmore type 111 washing machine does the initial water level fill then that's it. If you adjust the water level higher it will make the adjustment then again thaty's it. Any help insight?

Kenmore 80 washing machine won't let out water [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore 80 washing machine won't let out water... washes good but when its time to let out the water it seems like its stuck... hear humming sound but no action... what could be wrong ?

Kenmore washing machine won't drain water or spin [ 2 Answers ]

:( Hello, I have a kenmore washing machine model #23822100 that is stuck with clothes inside some stale water. When the selector switch is moved to the rinse cycle agitation starts. When it should move to the spin cycle and start draining the water out I hear a series of clicks and then...

Kenmore washing machine does not spin, pump doesn't stop when empty [ 2 Answers ]

Model #: 970-C41062-00 Kenmore front load washing machine from late 2002 purchased in Canada Machine fills with water fine, will pump the water out fine - a little better I think after $1.50 come out of the pump intake - but it will not engage the spin any where in the cycle. It is a belt drive,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.