Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hitch21 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Change in a relationship
    Do you think its possible for a man to change in the relationship? My boyfriend and I have been having some problems and he keeps telling me he is going to change and he doesn't want to lose me, he loves me, etc. But he just seems to start good and then start with the things that I don't like.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 08:36 AM
    If they say they are going to change, but then go back to the same old crap, it either means there not going to change or they're just to immature to make the change at the moment.
    That's been my experience...
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 6, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitch21
    Do you think its possible for a man to change in the relationship? My bf and I have been having some problems and he keeps telling me he is going to change and he doesn't want to lose me, he loves me, and etc. But he just seems to start off good and then start with the things that I dont like.
    Yes, we can all "change."
    And change can be good. It's part of growth as an individual.
    We develop new interests and view points.
    You need to establish guidelines for yourself and your relationships.
    But you may need flexibility, you have to be able to change as well.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 6, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Anyone can change if they want to. We can't make them change though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

I Got into a Relationship with a Girl about 7 months ago... from the start people try to break us up and wanted me to move back in with my father... She was hearing this all over town and even had one person tell her that I should be sleeping with my ex instead of her... three weeks ago she made a...

My relationship [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend was going for about 1 year and a half and lately we werent the same.he's looking at other females in my presents,going out more often,he curses and listens to disrespecting songs while around me what is the best thing to do?i talk to him about it but he always has an excuse for...

Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My name is Joe, My problem is 3 months ago I met this girl. We have been so called dating ever since. We are both in our 30's. We see each other every day since we met. Shortly after we met she confided in me that she is bi polar. She has always sought help for her...

My relationship [ 2 Answers ]

I have been involve with a man for 1 year and he's involve with another women and claims he going to leave her for me, I do believe he's in love with me because of the things he does for me and also we are getting ready to buy a home together and get married this year, I guess my question is are we...

View more questions Search