Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trickytash Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 01:31 AM
    Green loading bar at bottom of screen has gone
    How do I get it back. I like to see how fast the pages are loading as I am only on dial up. I don't know where the loadig bar went or why... any ideas would be great as I want it back! Thanks!
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Nov 18, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Based on the context of your question, I assume you're speaking of your web browser.

For both Internet Explorer and Firefox, the "loading bar" is found in the status bar of the application window. You can enable/disable this bar by selecting 'View -> Status Bar' from the browsers application menu.
    trickytash Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 12:58 AM
    Ah yes you are right that is what I was talking about... and it is fixed thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loading bar [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost my loading bar... it just doesn't show it any more and I want it back... any ideas

Windows not loading - black screen [ 6 Answers ]

My desktop has (or had!) Windows ME. Halfway through uninstalling a program there was a power cut, so presumably the uninstall was half-aborted. When I re-booted the PC said that the settings were being reconfigured, Windows was loading - then there was another power cut! So now when I...

Tv coloring and picture at bottom of screen [ 1 Answers ]

My jvc 54' had a magnet drop behind it when we turned it on the color was pulled to the bottom of the screen what can we do please?

Monitor turns off after windows xp loading screen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've just been experiancing a problem with my monitor when I load up my computer it starts fine till I go2 the loading screen(windows Xp with bar underneath) then it just turns off and I've looked at a topic on here and I've done the f8 thing and tried 2 restart my monitor but still it doesn't...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search