Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalice03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 04:41 PM
    help a child with children(alone & scared)no family or friends..
    My X had it all! He took advantage of my dad. He made a lot of money but has "secret" accounts overseas as well as private... My dad gave him cars, paid bills as well as gave him money to spoil me... I just got away from him last year as he was abusive in every way possible! (brain washed us like Charles Manson for 10yrs) Our 3 children will be in therapy for the rest of their life...
    My dad supported us & made us more than "comfortable"... He just died this year... I am scared to death... I used my banks overdraft money to buy toiletpaper & just things I took for granted that my dad bought... I owe my bank over 1grand to get back to a balance of 0000-nothing...
    It wouldn't be as scary if I had friends or family... I don't have skills or smarts about life... as I have been a prisoner in my own home for over 10 yrs... I am childlike as I never was exposed to the world & tasks... I only know how to be a mom & cook, clean and... be a personal real life barbiedoll to "service" as well as raped by my X... I thought this was normal as I had no contact with the outside world... I was an expert of serving "THE KING"...
    I am alone with my children now... I don't understand mail or bills... I just got my liciese 1 year ago.. I'm afraid of "OUTSIDE" as people take advantage of my "CHILDLIKE" nature, look, bewilderment,curios & excitement of meeting real people... Alot of the people outside try to do things to me that I think might be bad & hurt my private areas... Or force me t
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2010, 09:01 PM

What happened to all of your dad's money when he died ?

Have you filed for divorce and child support for the kids from your ex ?
    jelly1bean Posts: 50, Reputation: 8

Oct 30, 2010, 07:30 AM
    That is what I wanted to know as well, what happened to your dads money? You said that he supported you.

Did you report the rape? A rape is a rape... No means no... Have you officially divorced him yet? If you haven't and you know about the accounts... tell a lawyer. And even if the divorce is final if you found out and have proof that those secret accounts existed and he didn't divulge them... tell a lawyer. The maybe something he can do. As a mom you have to be that momma bear and protect your children and get them what you can. Also, if there was abuse and the divorce is not yet final, have it put in that he has to pay for any and all counseling that is needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a registered sex offender live with children who are family or their own children [ 7 Answers ]

Can a sex offender live with children in their families or their own children if the offense is not on them

Scared I can't have children how can I find out? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 19years old and have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the past year, and I have never been pregnant. I started my period at the age of 9, and they are very irregular. We have sex at least 4times a week. I started worrying thinking why haven't I got pregnant. A month ago I got...

My dog is very scared of men and children? [ 7 Answers ]

My dog is afraid of men and children. I have had her since she was 6 weeks old and she has never been hurt or anything by either. She warms up to females easier. She barks constantly at them and it takes a while for a man to be able to be around her without her barking and scaring them. Any ideas...

Scared to see my own family and friends [ 3 Answers ]

My issue has been bothering me for about 6-7 years. It all started when I became addicted to the computer. An old friend of mine taught me a lot about the computer so from there I became addicted and dedicated all my time to it. I had little friends and I was only social in school. On a family get...

View more questions Search