Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reljrtn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2006, 04:56 PM
    Troy Built Horse
    Blade engage goes off after 3or4 seconds. I must turn off and start again, 3or4 seconds goes off again.
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2006, 01:00 AM
    So the blades cut out, and you must restart the whole mower to get them to work again... electric pto? (you know no handle to manually do it)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy built fuses [ 1 Answers ]

I think I need to change the fuses on my troy built mower/tractor. How do I check to see if they need to be changed? How do I change them? How do I know what fuses to buy?

Walk behind troy built self propelled lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

The self propelled feature in this mower is not working properly .It does not have enough pulling power to move the mower along.Can someone tell me how to make this repair or adjustment.

18 horse Briggs twin 2 [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model riding mower w/an 18 horse briggs twin II and I Rebuilt the carb and it ran fine for a little while but now it seems like It is starving for gas! It has spark! Can anyone help me Thanks Bill:

Trojan Horse [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know too much about computers, but I have AVG free for virus control on my PC and in the virus vault it says there is two trojan horse exploits? How do I get these off my computer completely so they aren't even stored in the virus vault? How does one get these viruses?

Trojan horse [ 5 Answers ]

I am running Outlook Express 6 on my Dell PC and have picked up a virus listed as c:\DOWNLOAD.EXE TROJAN HORSE. It has totally dis-abled "WORD" and despite uninstallinig it and re-installing it from a CD ROM I still can't get "WORD" to run. There must be millions out there with this problem. ...

View more questions Search