Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gotnolife Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 07:46 AM
    When someone living with you calls police 145 times in 3 months, telling lies?
    For drunk driving and was giving the Non-Revocable Parole eversence has been out is all he does is drink calling of prison this year for drunk driving and was giving the Non-Revocable Parole every since has been out is all he does is drink calling the police 145 times in the past 3mo and making up lies he even called cps he tell the police that I'm trying to kill him or that I'm threatening him with a knife every time the police have come out they say the same thing over and over three's nothing they can do when the cps came out he saw that my granddaughter is not being miss treated my boyfriends brother called the police right after the cps worker left police came out again three's got to be something we can do to get him to stop
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 13, 2011, 07:51 AM
    Who is this "someone?" How is he related to you if he is?
    gotnolife Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 11:22 AM
    I've been with his brother for 10yrs my boyfriend and his brother both own the home we all live in
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Here is a link to what you can and can't do on nonrevocable parole. There is an address where you can write to and tell them about this jerk.

http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/parole/Non_Re...arole_FAQs.pdf

I assume you are in California. The very fact he is still drinking may play a huge part in his parole not continuing. The very fact he hoodwinked whoever approved his nonrevocable parole should be firmly addressed since he is drunk a lot and making a community nuisance out of himself. You may also ask for a meeting with the local police chief to see if they have any ideas how to get this jerk out of your home and back in prison where he belongs.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2011, 09:17 AM
    I'd be a little bit careful with this one. Your son (age 16) has been charged with statutory rape (his girlfriend is 14) and you think that's unfair. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...oy-618891.html

This COULD be seen as failure to parent on your part.

The next time the Police arrive tell them what you've told us. Let them make the decision whether to arrest him.

I'd also get out of the house he owns, find my own place, so you can have him arrested for harassment every time he causes a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Our 18 year old son keeps telling lies [ 9 Answers ]

Our 18 year old son tells so many lies we are at the stage we can't believe anything he says. He went out on Monday night was going to be back for midnight and he didn't come back until 8pm on Saturday night. During this time he made no contact with us at all -i only found out where he was through...

A babysitter gets weird phone calls when she calls the police they tell her to get ou [ 2 Answers ]

I think I saw this in the early to mid 90s when a babysitter gets a weird phone calls she calls the police they call her back and tell her to get out of the house because the calls are coming from inside the home and when they finally show the killer he's is painted into the wall made to look like...

Lies about number of times married [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have been married to my wife for 5 years, I just found out she is cheating on me, She has always told me she was only married one time before we met and got married, And she stated on our marriage license she has only been married one time. Since I found out she is cheating I have checked...

Engaged and my mother-in-law to be is telling lies [ 4 Answers ]

My fiance's mother is being a total be she told my fiancé that I was going out with someone behind his back and I'm not I would never do that to him he is my everything and my world I love him to death why would I cheat on him anyway I can't confront his mom because he doesn't want her to know I...

Police & private calls. [ 18 Answers ]

Does anybody know exactly what would happen if the police were called about private calls? Because I've been getting private calls for like almost 6 months now & the only thing keeping me from calling the police is that I don't want to get that person (people) in trouble. It wouldn't end up in...

View more questions Search