Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grickol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 09:11 PM
    Blower motor to loud
    Lound blower motor & should the fan cage have play in the shaft.I"m able to move shaft in & out about a 3/4 inch.. is that making the loud vibration & huming noise

Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

Bryant 395ca, blower won't turn on, but makes loud hum? Is it the motor?orsomethngelse [ 1 Answers ]

Bryant 395ca, blower won't turn on, but makes loud hum? Is it the motor?orsomethngelse

A/C blower motor making loud noises [ 1 Answers ]

Replaced blower motor seem to be working fine set capacitor in compartment without securing it? Could this be the problem to the noisy blower motor?

Blower/Air Handler motor noise. Loud humming. [ 2 Answers ]

We have ~ 1991 Carrier 58sx high efficiency condensing furnace and central AC. Now the air handler is making a loud humming/vibration noise when the fan kicks in (the blower motor for the air handler makes the noise, not the gas furnace/exhaust blower). The serious electrical humm is loudest when...

A/C Loud Buzzing - Blower Motor won't turn on [ 2 Answers ]

My air handler is making a loud buzzing noise when it attempts to engage. The blower motor will not turn on, although the motor and attached "squirrel cage" appears to turn okay, so I'm guessing the bearings are okay. Is this a capacitor problem, or am I likely to need a new compressor? The unit...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.