Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl1092 Posts: 114, Reputation: 8
    -

Jul 19, 2008, 10:13 AM
    No strech marks
    I am due sep 20th and I am carring twins. I've gained a little more than 68 lbs and I don't have strech marks. When I deliver will I have strech marks? Like because my tummy isn't hard from the girls? Will it like sag or will I just be lucky and not have them?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 19, 2008, 10:21 AM
    You may or may not have stretch marks. All depends on your hydration and your particular skin type.

In the beginning, right after birth, you may not notice a big difference in the size of your tummy, other than it feeling like jello. But slowly it will go back to your original shape with proper diet and exercise.
    babygirl1092 Posts: 114, Reputation: 8
    -

Jul 19, 2008, 10:33 AM
    I didn't get strech marks with my first baby, but since I am 4 times the size I was when I had my first I didn't know
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Jul 20, 2008, 03:40 PM
    I didn't get the majority of my stretch marks until after I had my son. I had a ton of water weight and a few days after I had him I lost weight so fast it was ridiculous. I had very few while I was pregnant, it was after I had my baby they popped up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strech marks? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I recently got really big from working out and stuff but now have been sitting on my butt for the past 3 and half motnhs or seomthing I have stretch marks on my legs and like a tiny one on my arm I wondering where they came from because I never really worked out my legs... I can't rmemeber when...

Strech marks during pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

{sharon79{ strech marks during pregnancy :o hello there, I am a first time mom.my baby is 6mos.old now. My problem is I have so many strech marks on my legs, thigh, hips and stomach... how can I minimize this? I want to ask some of your opinion to clear them,, it is really ugly...

Strech marks [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not sure whether this should be in this section or the skinsection, but here goes anyway. I am 18 years old, and by no means fat, I am a UK size 10/12. However I have these HORREDNOUS stretch marks on my boobs, hips and back and also my inner thighs and top of the legs. They're mainly...

Dog marks because of new cat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a beagle mix and everything in his little world was fine, until my roommate decided to adopt a cat from the humane society. Now my dog is defecating in my roommate's bedroom on the floor or urinating on his bedroom door. The cat sleeps in his room with him. How do I get my dog to...

Strech Marks [ 5 Answers ]

I'm only 15 and I already have stretch marks. They are really visible but not in an area that people see often. And the thing is that I'm not even chubby, I'm not skinny, I weigh 110 pounds but I have stretch marks in that part of my body, that isn't even that big. I want to know how to get rid of...

View more questions Search