Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharon79 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Strech marks during pregnancy
    {sharon79{ strech marks during pregnancy

:o hello there, I am a first time mom.my baby is 6mos.old now. My problem is I have so many strech marks on my legs, thigh, hips and stomach... how can I minimize this?

I want to ask some of your opinion to clear them,, it is really ugly to see... before I was not pregnant my skin is soft and flawless but now oh my God I can't even wear shorts it shows... I like to go swimming but I can't wear swim suits I have so many in my stomach and hips...

Please I really need your bright idea to minimize this or lessen this or disappear this strech marks.

Thank you and more power
    jensaj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon79
    {sharon79{ strech marks during pregnancy

:o hello there, i am a first time mom.my baby is 6mos.old now. my problem is i have so many strech marks on my legs, thigh, hips and stomach.... how can i minimize this?

i wanna ask some of your opinion to clear them,,, it is really ugly to see... before i was not pregnant my skin is soft and flawless but now oh my God i can't even wear shorts it shows... i like to go swimming but i can't wear swim suits i have so many in my stomach and hips...

please i really need your bright idea to minimize this or lessen this or disappear this strech marks.

thank you and more power
    Use the specified lotion that makes stretch marks disappear :)
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 06:40 AM
    I've tried about everything out there... nothing seems to work... sorry :(
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Nov 9, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Try Contractubex gel daily.. it works (I think its sold in pharmacies)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 9, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Stretch marks can appear red or brown at first depending on your skin color, but they do fade to silver. It's not just the top layer of skin that stretches. The underlying layers stretch too and this creates small tears in the collagen (which is what gives skin its elasticity). Stretch marks are permanent and do not disappear from the skin. The only effective to way treat stretch marks is by Laser surgery and Microdermabrasion. However, creams or lubricants containing lanolin, cocoa butter or Vitamin E may help soften the appearance of stretch marks, but will not make them disappear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks [ 8 Answers ]

Is there anyway to get rid of stretch marks? Not really from pregnancy but I reallized when you scratch a lot in one place for a long time you get stretch marks and I want to know how to rid of them.

Strech marks? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I recently got really big from working out and stuff but now have been sitting on my butt for the past 3 and half motnhs or seomthing I have stretch marks on my legs and like a tiny one on my arm I wondering where they came from because I never really worked out my legs... I can't rmemeber when...

Strech marks [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not sure whether this should be in this section or the skinsection, but here goes anyway. I am 18 years old, and by no means fat, I am a UK size 10/12. However I have these HORREDNOUS stretch marks on my boobs, hips and back and also my inner thighs and top of the legs. They're mainly...

Stretch Marks-3rd pregnancy. [ 1 Answers ]

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have had stretch marks from my other 2 children. I know that these wonderful marks come with the pregnancy and I was just wondering if there is a way to keep these new stretch marks to a bare minimum.

Strech Marks [ 5 Answers ]

I'm only 15 and I already have stretch marks. They are really visible but not in an area that people see often. And the thing is that I'm not even chubby, I'm not skinny, I weigh 110 pounds but I have stretch marks in that part of my body, that isn't even that big. I want to know how to get rid of...

View more questions Search