Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tamm65il23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 05:38 PM
    visa form ghana to usa do they ask you how much spending money you have on you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2010, 08:19 PM

I see you have fallen prey for one of the 1000's of dating scams from Ghana. It is the most famous fraud on the internet ( just Google Ghana dating fraud) Also go to the US embassy in Ghana's web site and almost the entire site is warnings of dating fraud.

The passport and visa is about 300 dollars total, another 100 if rushed in about a week. Air fare can be done though a pre-paid ticket that they can not cash our.

So how much are they telling you they have to have in cash to get a visa ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much money does it cost for passport and visa to leave ghana [ 1 Answers ]

How much money does it cost for a passport and visa for my girlfriend to leave ghana

How much money to attain visa to enter USA from Russia? [ 7 Answers ]

How much money does it cost to purchase a visa in russia to visit the USA?

Addicted to spending money? [ 10 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as being addicted to spending money? My boyfriend cannot control himself it seems like. He just spends and spends and spends and has no regard for having to pay bills or anything. We don't live together or anythign but I have to help him with his bills because he can't do...

Spending money for astrology [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My younger brother's business is not progressing. He is too much inclined to superstitions now and spending a lot of money to offer to the fraud astrologers for the betterment of his business. He believes that our framily has a curse and to get rid of it he has to do some offers to...

Extravagant spending of money [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My father passed away years ago. He did not leave a will so we had a lawyer execute an extra-judicial settlement. In it, my mother got most the properties and shares of stocks with the other companies my father had shares of (none of us contested). As with our family business, the money all...

View more questions Search