Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jackson57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 05:49 PM
    My iPod will not upload music from itunes
    I have an apple computer and I have my iPod hooked up. I have had no problems up until now. My iPod was wiped out and now when I hook it up it appears as an icon and does not show up in itunes where it usually does. Can you help?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Dec 16, 2011, 07:16 AM
    Here are a couple of resources that should help. The Apple iPod troubleshooting Assistant. Select your model and follow the steps. And how to reload your iPod to factory settings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost my music from iPod and itunes! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I recently had my iPod touch tested in "accordance with Apple service procedure" to find out why it has to be charged so often as it doesn't seem to hold a charge very well, they said that no problem was found. The iPod was reconfigured and I have now lost all my music, photos and games...

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? [ 2 Answers ]

I need full details on how to do it So please don't skip anything Thank You Vry Much! Jerry

Loading music from my Itunes to my IPOD nano 1Gb [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone can help with this, I'd surely appreciate it. My IPOD, after hooking up to my computer and itunes, will not allow me to move music to the IPOD. Well, it actually Detects the IPOD in recovery mode, but after the restore, the IPOD will go back to a blinking Do not disconnect, even after...

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? Thanks to all who help me:)

View more questions Search