Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chadberridge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 03:39 AM
    I injured my neck a couple days ago,PAIN is BAD ,should I go to ER?
    I was carrying a reclinner chair on my head . I slammed into a door jamb . My neck made a loud POPPING sound ! I have been in HORRIBLE BAD PAIN for several days ! Taking Percocet and Flexril . I have used Ice and Heat with no relief no matter what I do or try!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 5, 2013, 03:53 AM
    Who prescribed the Percocet and Flexeril? That Dr. should be the one treating you since those are prescription drugs. I'd make an appointment with your Dr. ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend dumped me a couple of days ago and won't tell me why. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend dumped me and won't tell me why. We were even working things out and then he just dumped me. I still love him and want him happy. He says he isn't and that he still likes me a lot and still care. Maybe one day we can go out again. I asked him why he broke up with me he just said he...

I started my period a couple of days ago. Will it get heavier? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so I got brown discharge and then it got darker yesterday. I've had ver littletoday, but still some. I know it was my period because my mum told me, and the doctor says it is too. But I'm curious - was that it or will it get heavier?

My ex boyfriend, who was a bad alcoholic, broke up with me a couple of days ago. [ 2 Answers ]

Good Evening, I'm kind of new to this forum but I'm very depressed and don't have very many people who I can trust or talk to. I known my boyfriend for 8 years but I just started recently dating him a year ago and during that time I put him in Hospitals to get him detox and a 2 year rehab which...

View more questions Search