Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ally123 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Sep 5, 2007, 04:13 PM
    I cant find hairstyle
    OK so I'm looking for a hair style and can't finf any pics to show my stylists this is what it looks like

Imagine hair down and cut just above the chest and there is 1 layer dyed blonde that goes to sholder length and the rest is a dyed darker color that goes just above chest

So if some one could get me a pic I would love it
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 5, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Don't worry if you can't find any pictures. Most salons have photo books with different hair styles to choose from. When you go to the salon, ask your stylist to give you some books to look at. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

Trying to find someone [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find my father who is trying to get out of paying child support I know that he is married and has another child he lives in Chattanooga Tennessee my Att has tried everything we are stuck and I don't have much money help

Can't find [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the Act that provides the limitations on the commencement of actions in Ontario and can't seem to find it anyone have any ideas?

Hairstyle Ideas... [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I recently got my hair cut, its short & layered. The longest layer I have comes to about the bottom of my neck but it doesn't quite touch my shoulders yet. & the shortest layer I have comes about half an inch past my ear. I did have about 9 inches of hair and got fed up with not being able to...

Need hairstyle help [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am writing a fictional short story. I am looking for my female character to be sitting at her computer at work, bored. But she doesn't want to appear bored, as she starts to yawn. So she casually brushes a strand of hair away from her face, and then in the same motion, covers her mouth...

View more questions Search