Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yossig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 02:13 PM
    In visual basic I have a xtrareport I want when the user pressed the button
    Print in the preview it should close the preview

Check out some similar questions!

Visual Basic [ 3 Answers ]

hi, I am using Access as my DB. I want to save a value in one table in DB. But the value am saving shd exists in database in another table. i.e. that value hs to be compared with the other table .Only if it exists then it has to be saved. How to do it.

Visual Basic Help [ 4 Answers ]

Okai I need help in my visual basic assignment. So, There are 5 checkboxes and what I want is that, when I click on a checkbox I want it to be listed automatically in a label or something, in any order. Get it?? PLEASE HELP Thank you!

Something about Visual Basic. [ 3 Answers ]

May anyone tell me how to do this calculation,the code into Visual Basic? (Question) If the user inputs 15 and 3, the first number is a multiple of the second. If the user inputs 2 and 4, the first number is not a multiple of the second.

Visual basic [ 1 Answers ]

I already finish a very simple calculator,actually it has only four buttons. at first its working fine but when add another feature its not working anymore. What I want to do is when press 1 then press + then press 1 and press + again it should add the first two number get ready to add another...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.