Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackhondor Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 05:58 PM
    Could my girlfriend be pregnant? Please help!
    My girlfriend and I are very sexually active. Unfortunately, sometimes we just can't help it, and we have sex unprotected, albeit we stop before I finish, it's still possible she is.. Well, we've been expecting her period for three now, but instead she gets pretty much random spotting or REALLY slight and light flow. It'll stop at any moment, and begin at another. She describes it as bright red (she said even scarlet), sometimes brown mixed in or a pink, but the red remains a constant. We're pretty scared, and would love help. Thank you! :)

Feb 19, 2013, 06:01 PM
    *three days
    And there are "booger-like bloodless crusty clots" as described by my girlfriend.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 19, 2013, 06:23 PM
    It sounds like a period. If you don't want a baby, why aren't you both using birth control?

Feb 19, 2013, 06:56 PM
    We haven't had the time to hop down and get it, plus she's an personal fear of doctors. The anxiety of this event is causing her to get over it. But she's normally a heavy bleeder, but the fact that it's light is scaring us. Could you shed some light on that?
    Thank you so much! I love you even though I don't know much about you, but you eased my nerves a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my girlfriend pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my girlfriend and are both technically still virgins. We have had tried to have sex more than once and usually just the tip of my penis is able to get into her vagina. This last month my girlfriend and I tried only once to have sex again and again just the tip of my penis penetrated her vagina....

Is my girlfriend pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend had her last period at the beginning of last month (the 5th I think but I could be wrong). We had sex roughly 2 weeks after that. We used a condom with spermicide and I finished outside o her. The only problem is that I feel I may have *** a little inside of her even though I pulled...

Is my girlfriend pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend almost had a full sexual intercorse. I didn't fully penetrate her but I was pre-ejaculating a little. Later that night she said her mouth was watery and that she started to cramp. That went on for about a week and then her period came on normally. Is she pregnant?

Ex girlfriend and pregnant girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Right... I have a girlfriend that I've been with not long. Right however I am in contact with my ex again after not talking for a yr. We broke up because she didn't trust me, so I moved on and basically jumped into another relationship. I don't know what I should do because I still love my ex,...

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

View more questions Search