Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    egarafola Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 12:31 PM
    South Carolina
    Do they have saragent mothers in South Carolina ?I Want to become a saragent mother how do I sighn up?:)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 12:37 PM
    I believe you mean surrogate mothers. Check with a family law attorney in your area. There are many things to be considered when considering surrogacy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by egarafola View Post
    Do they have saragent mothers in south carolina ?I Want to become a saragent mother how do I sighn up?:)
    A sergeant mother in the Army? Or do you mean surrogate mother? If the second one, how old are you? Have you ever had a baby of your own?
    egarafola Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    A sergeant mother in the Army? Or do you mean surrogate mother? If the second one, how old are you? Have you ever had a baby of your own?
    No I have not had one .Where do you got about being surrogate mother were do you sighn up for one ?I want to be a surrogate mother like getting pregnet and let some else rase it!Can you help me with that?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by egarafola View Post
    No I have not had one .Where do you got about being surrogate mother were do you sighn up for one ?I want to be a surrogate mother like getting pregnet and let some else rase it!Can you help me with that?
    Do what FrChuck suggests and contact a family law attorney in your area. You definitely won't get rich by doing this, so don't think of money as a good reason.

How old are you? Are you mentally and physically healthy?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 06:42 PM

First there is not "sign up" the state does not have a group and there is no company for this ( that I know of anyway) What you do is find a family, often family, friends, or friends of a friends.
    Sometimes you will find someone though adds placed..

Normally the money you get will barely cover and your medical care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marriage in South Carolina [ 3 Answers ]

How much does it cost to get married in the greenville county courthouse?

Looking for rights in South Carolina [ 2 Answers ]

I have been married for 15 plus yrs and living in S.c. for 5 yrs oraniglly from Maryland things have really gone south in my marriage .I I'm the only sourse of income my wife won't work to help support our income she is "going to school online" iwant to leave but want to know my rights I am...

South Carolina [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what city is half way from Dallas Texas to Greenville South Carolna

Nude beaches- North Carolina or South Carolina? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I'm looking for a nude beach near myrtle beach but I'm not having any luck. Does anyone know where one is? Thank you blusia

South carolina [ 2 Answers ]

I was served a judgement today for a old credit card debt I live in South Carolina it was with providian bank and cach llc has it now. They would call me I hadn't worked in 4 years and was disable trying to get my disability they would not take payments they wanted the whole amount and I counldn't...

View more questions Search