Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdn2781 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Planting petunias
    Can I plant petunias along side of Agastache cana?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 30, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Petunias are hady annual and there is no reason you could not plant it with Agastache, which is a perrenial. Just pick a good colour to go along with the Agastache.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Planting grass in clay [ 12 Answers ]

We have an acre or so to mow and are looking for a grass to grow in clay (Indiana). We have patches of grass now and are thinking about Zoysia to fill in the gaps. We have fertilized and used gypsum to break up soil (to no avail). Any recommendations as to anything that can be done to the soil? ...

Planting Sunflower seeds [ 4 Answers ]

My Daughter wants to grow Sunflowers. We have the planting seed mixture. I understand the instructions to a certain point - everything except this part: It says to plant seeds 6 inches apart. Then it says to thin seedlings to stand 12 to 18 inches apart when they are 3 inches high... ...

Planting a new lawn from scratch [ 1 Answers ]

What do I need to start a new lawn . We have hard dirt in our yard. I 'm thinking, until it, put down some sifted top soil, ferterlizer, lime and grass seeds. I don't know what kind or how much. I'm talking about doing it right now region SE Virginia

View more questions Search