Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zebra12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 09:16 PM
    I have a lot of discharge and I also sweat a lot down there and there's a bad body odo
    I have a lot of discharge and I also sweat a lot down there and there's a bad body odor smell from it and I don't know if something is wrong and what to do about it?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2011, 12:36 AM

Get yourself checked out. We all get different kinds of discharge, its normal throughout a woman's cycle but really strong smelling discharge needs to be addressed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A lot of discharge means.. [ 1 Answers ]

I still haven't had my period yet, but my doctor said I really should have gotten it by now, so he doesn't know why. Instead of actual bleeding I've been having a lot of that discharge stuff. Occasionally I have little spotting of blood here and there but I'm literally having to throw out some of...

I like her a lot but has a bad boyfriend what do I do [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm in the army I met a girl a few months ago.. she text me out of the blue asking what I was doing and that she was bored.. sence then I have been talking to her.. she has a Bf and he treats her like Sh** and never lets her hang out with her friends or pretty much leave her room he is in...

I have a lot of discharge... [ 1 Answers ]

I Have been having discharge for the past 3 days that is strange to me. The first day it was a very little amount but it was on my underwear. I didn't think nothing of that cause sometimes that happens to me. The second day it was a little more but it looked like it had blood in it, but it was very...

View more questions Search