Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rabia Nizar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 10:32 AM
    Poly cystic
    Ha I am suffering poly cystic over since 3years my doc give me treatment 3 month ago after diagnose my doctor give me duphaston tablets for periods regulation 2 times before I take duphaston and periods come but at this time I gat 20 tablets 2*10 and my last tablet date was 3 march but still no periods I feel a sport of blood but no any mucus ans clot please help me what can I do my wt is85kg and hight is 5`6

Check out some similar questions!

Poly cystic ovarian syndrome [ 0 Answers ]

I am detected with Poly cystic ovarian syndrome and I am taking ayurvedic tablets now.and I am planning to have a second child ,my first child is now 2 years and the delivery was a c-section and at the time of birth my baby weighs 4.85 kg and now she is in normal weight.. My...

Poly cystic ovary [ 0 Answers ]

Is this a bad thing will I be OK will I be able to have a baby

Polyp and Poly Cystic Overies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I am 25, I got married in June 2006. I have one abortion history also . Last year I got to know that I have Poly Cystic Overies and Polyp so doctor did some hestroscopy for polyp and gave contraciptive pills for PCO for 5 months. Now we are planning for a baby from last 3 months....

Poly cystic overies [ 2 Answers ]

I just saw the show with Dr Oz in regards to a question asked from the audience. This very brave woman stood up and advised of the abnormal amount of hair on her face. She too had been diagnosed with PCOD. Dr Oz mentioned that there are other medications that can be used instead of Birth Control...

Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 and I have PCOS, so I know I'm going to have fertility issues. It makes me really sad knowing that I might not be able to have my own children because that's one of my biggest dreams in life. I was just wondering if anybody has this here and has successfully had children?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.