Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idontknow11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 07:23 AM
    Old question - friends and love after that
    It's a long story but I'll try to shorten it. I have a friend (girl) and know her for 7 years. I was never interested in her at the start. Then after some time (I don't remember) she had a boyfriend but then I told her (she had a breakup) that I'd like sth more. What I didn't said is that she liked me (really :) before him) but of as clear as sky she said no they got back together. Then we didn't meet at all for 1 year or more. I found another girl I thought I loved but it was a mistake, during that time she felt again sth more she even said that but I just wasn't interested - wanted to be just friends. My new relationship fu... Up and she found someone new cause she wasn't with her boyfriend for a long time in that point of time - I was happy even if I was alone. He was jealous about me (I was just a friend) and that's why I cut off this friendship. After 6 or 8 months she started to text me and so on. Finally we met and once again she started talking she loves me and blablabla. I told her that if she wants to be friends I really like that idea but don't want her to tell me such things and threat me like her boyfriend or if she wants we can be together. She said that she wants but needs more time and she isn't sure and during this 3 months we are like a couple but there is her last ex who I think she's still angry for so I suppose that she's still feelings for him. And the question is should I stay or should I go ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2011, 09:47 AM
    I can't make heads or tails out of this BUT if you are not happy - go.

If you are happy - stay.

OR you could always talk to "her," tell her your concerns, see what you can work out and/or resolve.
    circles102 Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Jan 3, 2012, 10:14 PM
    Honestly if she likes you and you like her, stay and vice versa. Simple as that dude.
    Dantes0 Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Jan 16, 2012, 01:12 AM
    Don't let feeling get in the way of a nice girl that likes you.
    idontknow11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 06:52 AM
    Now I know the answer :( it doesn't make sense. If there is no commitment just run.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friends divorce question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My friend is getting a divorce. She is on the title of a house in Oklahoma with her soon to be ex-husband, though she is not on the loan. She wants to be taken off the title and just let the husband have the house. Does anyone know the steps to take to help her. Thank you.

I love her, but I think were better off as friends [ 10 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend, of about a year and a half. We've been deeply in love since about month 6, or at least that's when we decided to tell each other. I am absolutely crazy for this girl, were the classic love story to be honest. She cooks me dinner, I buy her flowers, we love just lazing around...

I'm in love with a friends ex [ 11 Answers ]

I had this best friend, and over time we have grown apart, but still talk. I think of her as an aquiantence and she thinks of me as a best friend! On top of that, I'm in love with her ex, what should I do?

Are we friends or is this love? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been good friends with a guy for seven years. We have been very close that hole time and I can tell him anthing. Recently he left for a couple months and when he returned home it all felt different. I was attracted to him! On top of that there is the trust and love I always had for him as a...

Question about my relationship? We are just friends.But.. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I need some advice, I am hanging out with this girl who is 16 and I am 17 and we wrap our arms around each other and sort of act as if we are going out. But we are just friends and I was wondering if its normal for a guy and girl friend to hold hands and hold each other and hug? I mean I...

View more questions Search