Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicolelynn2 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Sole custody
    The father of my daughter is a sneaky bastard, anyhow I just found out he is taking her to greece and my not come back... he has sole custody and they say I have no rights to my daughter... they say they are reserved... I can't afford an attorney and live in another state... anyone have any advice
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 1, 2007, 05:41 PM
    What is your visitation rights to the child, which court ordered the child custody. You have all the rights you were given in court. Did the court say they could not move out of state without approval ?

Feb 1, 2007, 05:43 PM
    They told me that I have no visitation rights... this is in chicago... I live in Kentucky.. we have been fighting in court since 04
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Did you terminate your parental rights or did the courts terminate your rights?

Feb 1, 2007, 06:47 PM
    I had no idea that I didn't have any rights.. they told me on the phone today that I can file a motion to change that order that he has sole custody.. I just don't know if I will be able todo it considering I live in another state, I have no attorney and he has had her from the time she turned 3 and she will be 5 in march

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the first steps to get Sole Custody of my daughter [ 5 Answers ]

Im a single parent and have been for the past almost 10 years. My daughter will be 10 this year. Her father has not been around since I was pregnant and have no knowledge of his whereabouts. My daughter has asked to change her last name with no influence of my part. Now I would like to do this for...

Sole Custody in Wisconsin [ 6 Answers ]

Sole Custody in Wisconsin Three years ago I bought a house with two of my daughters. We all put the money down to purchase the house and we each have a share of monthly bills for the house. My problem is this: my daughter and her boyfriend have two children. He has not worked or tried to...

Single mom wanting sole custody [ 3 Answers ]

I am due to have my baby on July 11, 2005 and I want to take my ex-husband to court to get sole custody. I work fulltime and rent a two bedroom house and my ex lives with his girlfriends parents and has had several juobs in the past year and never stays at a job for a long time. He has 2-3 felonies...

Crêpe sole shoes [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to clean crêpe sole shoes and boots before storing for the summer. I have had them become sticky and had to discard the boots. Thanks

View more questions Search