Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    K D L Posts: 9, Reputation: -1

Aug 31, 2007, 01:48 AM
    Dear Psychic.if you can tell me
    If I will find me happiness ,wife left me 2 years ago,I have met someone for about a year she is great to me and will do anything for me I am very lucky,but I still have slight dougts I want to give 100 percent but I cant
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2007, 12:00 AM
    What are your doubts and why do you think that you can't give 100 percent? Knowing that would help in answering your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello my dear txtm8 [ 4 Answers ]

How can I remove the ravmon virus

Dear Mr. President [ 96 Answers ]

The following song is written by Pink about a lot of things that make so much sense in so many levels. I love this song and I really wanted to share it. If you've heard it, but haven't taken time to really understand the words I've copied them down for you. I think Pink is a great artist and I am...

Dear Abby [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Abby, I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... the phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently...

Dear Santa [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry guys I just had to: deer santa: I wud like a kool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. Iv ben a gud boy all yeer. Yer Frend, BiLLy Dear Billy, Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawn care.. How about I send you a frigging book so you can learn to read and write? I'm...

View more questions Search