Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spot7787 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2008, 05:51 PM
    My boyfriend has literal holes in his skin.in a very awkward place.
    I don't want to say how buy the other night my boyfriend found holes in the crack of his bottom. Awkward, I know. Anyway, my questions are what could have caused this? Should we be worried? The holes are about the size of the head of a pin, or the tip of a pencil. Please help! I think it's where his tail fell off :)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 19, 2008, 03:25 AM
    You don't want to say how? This really could help us in telling what this is...

Is this possibly blackheads?

Sep 20, 2008, 04:34 PM
    No they're definitely not black heads. They're holes. As if someone had stuck him with a pin and it left a hole. He was just inspecting himself... curious, I guess.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Sep 21, 2008, 06:07 AM

They are perhaps open pores.
    Or he could have had blackheads which he picked at, therefore leaving a hole.
    squeeky Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Take him the a docter are u mad it could be something bad:mad::)

Sep 21, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Mad? No I'm not mad. I don't think it's anything serious. He thinks they may be really old ingrown hairs...
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 4, 2008, 08:14 PM

Try using a facial scrub on it, followed by an alcohol based facial wipe, if it doesn't close or anything after that, I'd say go to the doctor and get it checked out. That's probably your safest bet.

Oct 5, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is Awkward [ 18 Answers ]

I was just curious to hear some of the most awkward situations people have been in. Mine, so far was, I bought an adult video at a video store, and at the same time my girlfriend walked in to rent a movie.

WHY does my boyfriend feel awkward having phone sex with me? He is 25! [ 20 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together 3years. In the bedroom, he isn't shy AT ALL with me... he is up for ANYTHING! However... phone sex... not that he thinks it's stupid, bt he feels awkward, and doesn't really get into it, and laughs and stuff, than changes the subject. What can I do to make...

Literal translation of the bible. [ 21 Answers ]

In reading the bible you can find SO MANY far fetched stories. What amazes me is that some Christians take this stuff as the LITERAL truth. Woman made from man's rib, Noah's ark, Daniel and the lions den, paleeeeezzzeee! I'm interested in the views of others.

How do I not act so awkward? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been doing this self development course over the past few weeks and during that time I met someone who happened to sit beside me over a meal. We did the small talk and why we were doing the course. I told him because I had started a new job and moved over from another country...

Critical Distance is Pipe Length or Literal Distance? [ 2 Answers ]

Is critical distance measurement based on the literal distance from a trap to the vent stack, or the total length pipe from the trap to the vent? In other words, if the trap is 4 feet from the vent, but the drain pipe from the trap to the branch that has the vent connected to it is 10 feet, is the...

View more questions Search