Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krakerz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2006, 05:03 AM
    Trying to find name of film
    I saw this movie some time ago already on TV so its probably 10 to 20 years old maybe more. At the start of the movie a woman gets defenestrated from a flat of a tower (not sure about the tower but was sort of high).

A new one comes to move in and she soon meets the owner of the building (or his son, maybe). They do some jogging together, he invites her to dinner and they have an affair together. However, she realises he's a dangerous person.

Unfortunately, I can't remember what follows but if it makes anyone think of a film's name, please enlighten me.

Thanks
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jun 30, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Sounds like "Sliver" with Sharon Stone and Billy Baldwin
    cpalmer09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 04:30 AM
    Hello

I saw a film a couple of years ago. It was amercian film. It was based on a family doing a house swap holiday, I think maybe over the Christmas time. When the other family arrives its just a man and he sells all the possessions including his porshe and the house. He damages the neighbours car so she has an accident and has to go to hospital. Then the owners stepdaughter arrives and he drugs her and then dumps her somewhere. The result is that the owners wife was in on it and she was having an affair with a guy they were trying to get all the owners money.

Hope you can help!

Claire Palmer
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 8, 2010, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cpalmer09 View Post
    Hello

I saw a film a couple of years ago. It was amercian film. It was based on a family doing a house swap holiday, I think maybe over the Christmas time. when the other family arrives its just a man and he sells all the posessions including his porshe and the house. He damages the neighbours car so she has an accident and has to go to hospital. Then the owners stepdaughter arrives and he drugs her and then dumps her somewhere. The end result is that the owners wife was in on it and she was having an affair with a guy they were trying to get all the owners money.

Hope you can help!

Claire Palmer
    The Swap?
    renard10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 05:02 PM
    What was the title of this early 80's classic drama movie, I don't know the stars of it, but I assumed it may have been an R rated film. I remember watching a part of it almost 18 1/2 years ago. It aired on a local station. There was a steamy love scene between a couple. This woman wore a short white skirt, and sexy open toe-ankle high heel pumps. She drops her panties to her feet. As she bends, her lover caresses her from behind. This guy behind his desk watches them make love. Next, as this love scene gets more steamier, they take their love making in the shower. That was the "adults only" scene. Next time I C it, I don't know when, it should be rated TV-14 for sexual situations, and some dialog. Again, 80's movie. Anybody know?
    kevtic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 04:50 PM
    Could be sliver with alec baldwin
    chally24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 05:33 PM
    I saw a film years ago about a man that walks in to his house and his best friend is lying on the bed and his girlfriend was going down on him then the movie goes to him trying to save his job, as a kid he filmed everything he could and all the footage helps him get his job back by making a insurance advert

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film on mirror [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice on the best way to clean mirrors. W are non smokers, however,it seems if there is a film on my mirrors. Also, any ideas on the best way to clean windows. My windows are old and have to be removed from the outside

Help!What's the name of this film? Been looking for years! [ 2 Answers ]

Here goes! This film is centres around two boys, and was made sometime in the 80s in the USA. It's a horror film, aimed for kids. One of the boys has white blonde hair, sort of a bowl cut, and old-fashioned round spectacles (looks like the Milky Bar Kid for any people based UK side of the world)....

Looking for a film title [ 4 Answers ]

Saw part of film about 4 years ago on TV. Don't think it was a cinema one. Set in USA, man goes to an old white colonial house I think it was a hotel then he finds a coin in his room and when he falls asleep holding it he goes back in time and he falls in love with a woman. Then I only saw the end...

I Need The Name Of This Film! [ 5 Answers ]

It is about a green monster, called mike I think, and he has black hair, horns, and he wears jeans and a leather jacket. He takes the kid under the bed and shows him the underworld of the monsters. Right at the end of the film, the monster gives the kid his leather jacket. Please help...

View more questions Search