Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LRAYBLED Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Pto stopped working
    Cub cadet electric clutch started and stopped I checked all the wireing it just stopped working today and will not start back up clutch or maybe something else thanks larry
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2008, 01:14 PM
    Could be a relay, or the switch. Check the wires that lead to the pto clutch for damage.
    LRAYBLED Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 03:38 PM
    I Replaced The Pto Switch And It Is Working Again. Thanks For The Help Need More People Like You Thanks Again Larry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

Kitchen tap stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a waterridge kitchen pull out faucet that seems to have just stopped working. Every other faucedt in the house works but this one. It only gives me a dribble. Any body have any ideas?

Ice Maker stopped working... [ 18 Answers ]

Copied from the Plumbing Section: My ice maker stopped working. I found the water line (upper right) tube was frozen. I wrapped a hot towel around it for 10 minutes and that worked. Now I can hear water filling the ice maker (I think), but still no ice - after 10 hours... If I need to pull the...

View more questions Search