Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 11:12 AM
    Hook for a Hand Man Kills Someone in the Streets of Europe, Witnessed by Two Kids
    2 children (a girl and a boy) witnessed a murder by a large man with a hook for a hand.

What happens next is a bum and/or drunk sits next to the dead man and doesn't know he dead, and falls a sleep. When the dead man is discovered, he gets blamed for it, for being found by the body, and that he killed him while drunk.

A boy and a girl try to tell that they saw a man with a hook for a hand kill the man but no one seems to believe them.

I don't remember much more, I recall the children in a graveyard, they dig up a grave for something buried with there I think. Worn around the neck.
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 03:11 PM

*6 month bump*
    clairedelunatic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 09:14 AM
    Been looking for this one for years too, luckily I remembered the name of the boy (Pablo)

The movie is Crystalstone

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094927/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094927/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2 kids witness a murder by a man with a hook for a hand, it gets blamed on a drunk [ 4 Answers ]

A boy and a girl saw a man with a hook for a hand kill someone. But no one seems to believe them, or they are afraid to come forward yet, but a drunk/bum man was on the scene and is blamed for it. I don't remember much more, I recall a scene in a grave yard, which the kid dig up someone, there...

I have witnessed strange things going on in my apt. [ 5 Answers ]

My family and I have moved into this apt. about 5 months ago. My younger brother has witness a dark figure moving towards him from my bedroom while I was in it resting. We wake up around 530am to drive mom to work after we got in vehicle we would see our porch light turn off as we backed out of...

Interesting facts I witnessed [ 2 Answers ]

I spent most of the day yesterday watching the first meeting of creditors at the local Bankruptcy court. I found some of the fact just amazing, About two in every 10 people did not have an attorney, they filed their own. Of the ones that had an attorney almost a third did not have their...

Other kids getting out of hand [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am married with 3 children. Marisa (10), Gina (8) and Nicholas (6). We usually call him Nick. I'm close with my extended family and my question has to do with dealing with my cousin Paul (47) and his son Cory (13). Paul is married for the 2nd time and also has a daughter, but she is...

View more questions Search