Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vasko994 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 04:37 AM
    Brother and sister lost in a cave with trolls cartoon movie
    I'm looking for a cartoon where a brother and his sister were stuck and lost in a cave with trolls and they couldn't get out. There was something with a golden hemp or rope and with that rope they could find each other. (I can't think of any other think, it would be nice if someone could help me.)
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jun 10, 2010, 05:30 AM

Sounds like,

The Princess and the Goblin

The girl and boy weren't siblings though
    They were a princess and a humble miner's
    Son. Also the villains were goblins not trolls
    Vasko994 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    sounds like,

the princes and the goblin

the girl and boy weren't siblings though
    they were a princess and a humble miner's
    son. Also they villains were goblins not trolls
    Thank you a lot!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon movie brother and sister transported to animal world [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a cartoon movie that was made back in the 80s or 90s about a brother and sister playing in the attic and finding a truck with a map and an explorer's hat and then they are transported to a world with talking animals. I remember that there was a Monkey, and a St. Bernard...

80's/90's animated movie lost (trolls, wizard.) [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was kid, I think it was made in late 80's or in the beginning of 90's. It's full-lenght animation movie and if I remember right, the story was located to England/London. There was a young girl (maybe with a dog?), wizard and ugly trolls. I remember one scene, where wizard...

80's kids movie. Brother & Sister telepathic. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm going crazy trying to find the title of a movie I had seen when I was a kid I think it was from the 80's. All I remember is a boy and girl, brother/sister they looked like they must have been 11 or 12, and they had telepathic powers which they used to talk to each other and to move things....

Cartoon Movie with a cat that gets lost. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember what it's called! It's about a cat that gets lost in the rain when it runs away from some little girl and he lives whith some rabbits. There's one part I remember with a hawk that attacks the rabbits. What is this movie???:confused: -KH

Children's cartoon lost movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can not remember the title of a series of videos I used to watch when I was little. They were about a girl (princess I think!:) ) who had this mane of blonde hair. It may have had pink streaks in it. And things pets/helpers that looked like squrrils/mice lived in her hair. They could fly and had...

View more questions Search