Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IHartMoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 11:45 AM
    What does a peephole on a duck egg look like
    My one duck was sitting on eggs and something came and got her, so I took the eggs inside and put them in an incubator. I don't know how old the eggs are. I know there fertile because I shined a light on them and I see stuff in them. But I can't make out if there alive and how old they are. When I woke up I saw a small hole in one, but I can't see in to the egg. I did some recherché and found out it might be a peephole. But I don't know for sure. So I want to know what a peephole on a duck egg looks like.

Check out some similar questions!

Ac duck condensation [ 5 Answers ]

It has been raining/storming off and on here in Texas since April. My wood floor is buckling in one spot between the stove and pantry. I have had 3 people tell me it's the roof causing the floor to warp that it is running down the wall across the joist and buckling the floor in this area. The...

When a Recipe Calls for Using One Egg, What Size Egg Do They Mean? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, all! Okay, some recipes call for only one egg to use in the mix. This would usually be for when we might be baking something. What size egg do they mean, please? I'm the kind of person who likes to buy the jumbo ones! Thanks!

I saw a ghost while frying an egg then the egg turned blood red! [ 6 Answers ]

I was cooking at my fiance's Grandparents old farm house. I was standing at the stove frying eggs and noticed something looking at me from the other room. I looked and saw a shadow like creature disappear behind a wall. I looked back at the pan and the eggs were blood red! I screamed and then...

Whole Duck [ 6 Answers ]

Any tips or recipes on how to prepare duck. Thank you!

Limp Duck [ 1 Answers ]

A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she lay her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest. After a moment or two, the vet shook his head sadly and said, "I'm so sorry, your Duck, Cuddles, has passed away." The distressed...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search