Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NormaSixsmith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 06:37 AM
    3 week only kitten
    My three week old kitten is not using his back legs at all, they are spayed out to his sides and he is draging them when he moves - is this normal?
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Mar 20, 2007, 08:33 AM
    NO! Get to the vet straight away. Please, please please. It is not right, anything could have happened, during birth, or it may have been hurt or possibly it is just deformed. Whatever VET VET VET VET! Call now.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2007, 04:36 PM
    The thing that came to my mind is did your mama cat have kittens or did someone give you a 3 week old kitten? 3 weeks is much, much too young to be taken away from it's mother. All sorts of problems can occur from this. As colbtech states, please get your kitten to a vet as quickly as possible. Something is wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 week old kitten [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have recently received a 5 week old kitten and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how much milk I should be giving her. She is eating solid food but she prefers the milk. She is really small because her mother stopped feeding her so she has lost quite allot of weight. I would really...

My 3 week old kitten has fleas help! [ 10 Answers ]

Hiya my kittens have just caught fleas off a homeless cat I took in and because there so young I don't know what to do I hate fleas there horrible I've just done all my older cats with bobmartin back of the neck stuff but powders and things say not to be used until 12 weeks etc what can I use?...

Sick kitten 1 week old [ 3 Answers ]

I have a litter of kittens that are 1 week old. The mothers first kitten, born is half the size , eyes not opening and is the only one not nursing. It has no strength and just lays on her side crying. We have been feeding this kitten and it is reluctantly get some formula.. I now believe this...

What do I feed my 7 week old kitten? [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya, I just took a kitten from my friend and I have no idea what the best way to feed the kitten is? I get all sorts of ideas from people and I just want to feed him the right way as I do not want to overfeed or underfeed him. Also the maintenance of a kitten? I think I bought the basics but...

Weaning 5-week-old kitten [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been syringe-feeding an orphaned kitten since she was 2 weeks old... and she loves it. However, at nearly six weeks, she should be starting to eat some solids. I just can't get her to take any interest in it! I put basically the same stuff I'm feeding her from the syringe in a little...

View more questions Search