Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peter_veneman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Animated 60's-70's Sci-fi/Fantasy movie
    I'm wondering about the title of an old animated movie from the 60's maybe early 70's, that involved an alien race keeping humans as pets... With control collars, a moon where the alien's dreams went, learning headsets for the alien children, and the like. The humans use the learning collars to eventually rebel from their masters. Crudely animated, but, wicked story line. Anything would help... Thx.
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Oct 3, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Fantastic Planet
    asdasdasdasdas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Fantastic Planet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80's (maybe 70's) animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I can't remember what the movie is actually about, or what the characters look like ((except that the main hero is a young boy)), but I recall one scene in the movie where they (he and his two companions... I don't recall what they look like), have to perform certain unfesable tasks: One...

Looking for children's sci-fi/fantasy movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a cool aunt who has been exhaustedly searching the web for a movie title. Years ago 1990-1995, my children rented a movie series from the video store about a boy who traveled through space visiting different "worlds". I recall one world being of toys, one of giant eggs, and one a...

Children's fantasy from the '60's-mid 70's [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to identify and locate a book that I loved as a fourth/fifth grader in the mid-seventies. It was a book about a girl who heard music coming from the woods at night. One night she follows the sound to find a boy training ponies in an open field. They become friends, but the ponies...

Late 70's early 80's made for TV fantasy movie [ 7 Answers ]

There was a made for TV fantasy movie that came out around the Clash of Titans release. It had the main character was a dark haired younger guy who had a bow and arrow that shot these energy like arrows. The "love interest" for him was the typical damsel in distress type. I want to say that...

Name of a Children's Fantasy Movie Made in the 80's, Maybe 70's. [ 3 Answers ]

This vague memory of one of my favorite movies as a child is making me caccaccrazy! This is what I remember: A small child, I think a little girl. Somehow this puppet-like fantasy animal crosses over into her world. She, or he possibly, befriends him. The little animal at one point is trying to...

View more questions Search