Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andyhaus1057 Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 08:04 PM
    Programming codes
    1) A college wants me to write a program for them that will calculate the average number of wins for their football team over the past 5 years. The program user should be able to enter the number of wins each year. The program will calculate the average number of wins during that five year period and display that info to the screen

2) A dietitian wants me to write a program that will calculate the number of calories a person can use by walking at a slow pace for a mile. She only has the distance on the pedometer, which is measured in steps and not miles. Each mile a person walks equals 2000 steps. For every mile, a person uses 65 calories. Allow the program user to enter the number...

3) If the user program types Bill Jones to the question in Step 1, what can I expect the output to the screen to be when the following line of code processes?

Print 'The student's name is', studentName
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhaus1057 View Post

1) A college wants me to write a program for them that will calculate the average number of wins for their football team over the past 5 years. The program user should be able to enter the number of wins each year. The program will calculate the average number of wins during that five year period and display that info to the screen

2) A dietitian wants me to write a program that will calculate the number of calories a person can use by walking at a slow pace for a mile. She only has the distance on the pedometer, which is measured in steps and not miles. Each mile a person walks equals 2000 steps. For every mile, a person uses 65 calories. Allow the program user to enter the number...

3) If the user program types Bill Jones to the question in Step 1, what can I expect the output to the screen to be when the following line of code processes?

print 'The student's name is', studentName
    So, what's your question? These are pretty simple programs. #3, for example, you'd expect it to print "The student's name is Joseph" or something like that on the screen. That's a no-brainer.

Certainly you don't want me to write it for you. If I did that, you'd have to pay me -- and I don't work cheap. :D

Also, this should be put under "Programming". Not just willy-nilly anywhere. {Mod Note: moved-<>}

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

C programming [ 2 Answers ]

I'll be extremely thankful if u could provide me with a c program that convert a given nfa to dfa

Something about programming! [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help me about this question>>>?? (Microsoft Visual C++) A company wants to transmit data over the telephone, but they are concerned that their phones may be tapped. All of their data is transmitted as four-digit integers. They have asked you to write a program that will encrypt their...

I'm trying to get into programming. [ 3 Answers ]

I have no clue were to start and I don't have the money for a collige but maybe someone can help a site or anything... well thank you for you're time Scythe.

PLC programming [ 2 Answers ]

I have to modify an existing PLC Ladder Logic program but I have no experience in programming the PLC and at this point it is little hard for me to comment on the code as I don't know what it exactly does. Can someone please suggest any reference material from which I can educate myself on...

View more questions Search