Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheery Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 02:12 AM
    Under itching
    HI this is cheery 21years female not married it was observed that from last 3 months I have under itching & I feel a lot of under irritation can u guide me to overcome from that problem
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 18, 2008, 04:20 AM
    If you mean itching in your vaginal area, it could be a yeast infection which would require a trip to your doctor in order to get the proper diagnosis and medication to treat it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog sneezing and itching a lot [ 7 Answers ]

My 4 1/2 month old golden-poodle mix has been sneezing a lot and scratches at his face/ eyes. He now has reddish rings around the outside of his eyes. Could this be an allergy to something? I asked the Vet the last time we were in and he didn't think it was anything. Also, please note, my dog...

Stop my itching [ 1 Answers ]

My wife itches on her arms only. She has tried cortisone,and benadryl. What else could help her to stop itching? There are small little red spots on her but, not all over. What could it be?

Itching Breasts [ 7 Answers ]

Ever since I've gotten pregnant, by boobs have been itching really badly! I put that palmer's coco butter cream for preventing stretch marks on them everyday, and it help's for a little while, and then I'll be at work and I can't help but reach in my shirt and scratch because they itch so bad! ...

Itching [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me why I keep itching all over from my head to my toes I have not used are eaten anything different but my head and hands legs feel as though they are on fire but no rash just go red thank you:mad:

Itching [ 1 Answers ]

When I shave my vagina... it starts icthing... do you know what I can use to shave myself

View more questions Search