Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cowboykrz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 11:48 PM
    Why I see much darker with my right eye?
    I had IOL (permanent lenses) installed in both of my eyes when I was 10 (Now I am 22). Now I have a vision of -5 in right and -6 in left eye. But the problem is, that I see much darker with my right eye (I become a kind of night blind in the evening with this eye) It happens both with contacts and glasses even it happens with naked eyes.
    An optician told me that it is due to the accumulation of dust etc. and I need Argon or York Laser surgery for it. I can't trust him because he is a chatterbox. Is he right? Will these laser treatments help me?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 15, 2009, 05:59 PM

This is something that you need to discuss with your doctor. And this is NOT something that an Optician can diagnose either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Darker nipples? [ 3 Answers ]

Howcome when you get pregnant your nipples get darker? Does it go away after?

Darker Neck [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My neck is very darker than my normal skin color.This is developed right from my teenage.The dark circles are in my back neck and in the front of my neck.But the skin color of my jaws or upper back or normal.So it is looking different.Can you suggest any treatment if I should take any or any...

Nipple get darker [ 4 Answers ]

Curious how far from before missed period or after missed period that you would get your nipple get darker? So, you would know that you're pregnant? Let me know. Thanks.

:(Getting my hair darker:( [ 4 Answers ]

:i have light brown hair I want it to be a lot darker Without dying my hair What can I use? Can someone help me plaese

View more questions Search