Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    don de Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 02:24 PM
    I did fraud in my account which bank can I open a account
    I use up my overdraft limit but did not pay the bank back bank close my account and now I nead a bank account which bank can I open a account I tried a few bank but they said no even a basic account
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 8, 2012, 02:27 PM
    What happened about the bank you defaulted on ?
    Once you have defaulted on a bank the others will be unwilling to offer you any kind of service until the original default is satisfied.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 8, 2012, 03:53 PM
    There is a bank reporting system, you will not get one at any bank.

What do you need a bank account for ? There are options like prepaid debit cards where direct deposits can be made.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a bank account was closed for fraud can you open a different bank [ 4 Answers ]

My friend ask me to do her a favor, because she was leaving the country to come back. So the deal was that she would send over a $1000 to give to her brother because he didn't have a bank account, so because I trusted her I gave her my account, after she called me to let me know she had place the...

Bank has frozen my bank account and they say me that it's a lottery fraud suspense acc [ 2 Answers ]

Bank has frozen my bank account and they say me that it's a lottery fraud suspense account,but the story is that I had an advertisement agency which is unregistered and the people who work for me pays me the registration fees as 2000/3500/5000/7000 respectively and we pay them cash for their work...

Is bank account a real type of account or personal account [ 2 Answers ]

Types of account are three types that is real account,nominal account and personal account.I need to know, is bank account a real account or personal nature. Please also need to know about type of accountprovision for bad debt and provision for taxation

I hold H4 Visa,can I open a bank account with any USA bank? [ 0 Answers ]

I hold H4 Visa,can I open a bank account with any US bank?

How can I open an us bank account? [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone can provide me a guide/ebook about how to obtain legal US bank account for non resident? I am from Asia.

View more questions Search