Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samm3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 03:38 PM
    Old film about poor shoeshine boy befriended by rich man
    Trying to title of film about poor black boy who shines shoes to earn money to feed his family but it only feeds his mothers drug habit, a man who owns a restaurant lets him shine shoes in the restaurant for a while but catches him stealing (food I think, can't quite remember) and tells him to leave. He ends up taking the boy back when he finds out about the boys home life and eventually tries to adopt the boy.
    Bojenski Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 11:12 PM
    The movie that you are seeking is called "On the Right Track". Here's a link to it on imdb.com:

On the Right Track (1981)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Surely being rich is better than being poor. [ 11 Answers ]

"It is not what he has, nor even what he does, which directly expresses the worth of a man, but what he is." - Henri Frederic Amiel Please discuss in simple terms. How about the rich people lists ? How about all the successful people ? List what is :- "What he is!

D-Rich - Now Or Never [ 3 Answers ]

D-Rich - Now Or Never anyone have the lyrics??

Are you rich? [ 3 Answers ]

If you are I would like to know how you became rich? The Problem: I would like to buy this car (Please see attached photo) I need to raise about 35 000 South African Rands or ($ 5,300 ) quickly before the car is sold to someone else! Any inspired thoughts or ideas on how to make money...

Poor Little Rich Girl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi-- I have some copies of the book "Poor Little Rich Girl" (about Barbara Hutton) which were recalled by Random House in 1984 due to mistakes in the text. Does anybody know if they are worth anything? Thanks! --Wayno

Poor pocket rich in love mother of seven [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any government grants to start a small buss. I want to make it in this life and have a good life for my children

View more questions Search