Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    do-well Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 03:12 PM
    Creeping juniper shrub removal questions
    After removing 3"-6" in height to 10'-20' spread that covers over 150-200ft of my preoperty how much soil and what type of soil would I replace? Aterwards I'm only going to want to replace the juniper with pine needles!

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a fair rate to charge for creeping juniper shrub removal [ 2 Answers ]

I have to removal 3"-6" in height 10'-20' spread creeping juniper covering over 150-200ft of property.

It's creeping me out. [ 9 Answers ]

Whenever I walk by lit candles the flame always leans towards me, even if there is no wind. Any help with that?

Juniper shrub removal and soil treatment [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a large juniper shrub removed from my front lawn and am constructing a three terrace planter to cover the spot. How much new soil should be laid down and how much of the soil that the juniper was in should be removed? Can or should this "old soil" be treated if not removed prior to...

Creeping myself out [ 2 Answers ]

I'm creeping myself out I'm so danm perinoid now every thing I've said I'm 100% sertain is real but now when I looks someplace I might see a human figure then it goes away I hear a bunch of sounds I don't think are all real and I'm scard I don't know what to do I'm getting so jumpy help I'm having...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.