Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mami7986 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 08:40 PM
    Black back to brown hair color!!
    Someone please help me I have dyed my hair BLACK and its naturally BROWN well I don't like it and I want my brown hair color back. If anyone can help let me know or e-mail me >Removed< Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 mon [ 1 Answers ]

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 months ago.. before that I had always dyed my hair light colors and had highlighted it couple times... I went to the salon yesterday and highlighted my hair.. hoping to change my hair color from really dark back to...

How can I color my black hair into dark brown [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is dark black and I hardly can change it to another color and I never get the color I wish or even the true color of the coloring past I use,, I want to make it semi dark brown can I and how? Thanks

Black to brown hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I have never dyed my hair so it is natyrally blacl although I had copper brown streaks put in a couple of years ago, they have grown out and gone so now ii want to dye all my hair a soft brown color. Can anyone tell me how I should do this and what products I should use? Thanks

Can I color black hair to brown? [ 1 Answers ]

Well, my hair are black as I am indian, but the roots about 2" are white and to cover them I started using this black hair colour. But it looks too dark now and now I want to do light maybe brown. That is why I needed expert opinion how to remove this black color and can I color hair to brown?

How do I dye my jet black hair to a light brown color? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I dyed my hair dark brown but obviously it came out in this unnatural gothic black color. How do I color it back to something like ight or medium brown? Can I use semi permanent haircolor or something else? If so what color do you recommend I use? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.