Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eumeu76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Dismissal felony
    Hello Everybody,I just want to know when a felony is dismissed and inactive,specially when you have done your probation.I had an embezzlement case and been charged with 3 felonies for something I never did.Then they made me pay $2400.00.And put me on probation for two years and then stop the probation after a year.
    Is it any chance to get the felonies dismissed.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 5, 2008, 08:55 PM

No, you were already tried or plead to them, So the problem is the case is over, your right to appeal is over. And you were sentenced for the crime. So not your problem is that you may get it explunged ( sealed basicy) but you may owe the money
    sanderella79 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2013, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    No, you were already tried or plead to them, So the problem is the case is over, your right to appeal is over. And you were sentenced for the crime. So not your problem is that you may get it explunged ( sealed basicy) but you may owe the money

Not true first time offenders qualify

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dismissal Without Prejudice - Account [ 2 Answers ]

How much time does the plaintiff have until they can retry the case? My credit card comp sued me, however, they failed to prove that the account was mines.

Felony Dismissal [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm getting ready to graduate from college in Civil Engineering and I'm looking to apply for my EIT (Engineer in Training) Certificate. One question that the application asks is "have you ever beeen convicted of a crime that is substancally related to the field of engineering". That's a...

Stipulation of Dismissal [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing OK. Most of you remember me posting my case here where I was being taken to court because according to them I owed some account by citybank. Well I went to the hearing it was with a magistrate not with judge, however, the plaintiff was on the phone (due...

View more questions Search